Membership of the Club is open only to persons above twenty one years of age holding graduate degree of an Indian University or its equivalent, of reputable character and conduct. Exceptional tennis players may be admitted as Members after waiving the condition for graduate degree.
There are twelve classes of Members, namely,
- Life Members
- Associate Members
- Senior Associate Members
- Corporate Members
- Honorary Members
- Spouse Members
- Family Members
- Student Members
- Morning Members
- Service Members
- Temporary Members
Classification Of Membership
(A) Tennis-playing Category
- Members and Life Members : Any person who applies for membership and carry the
taste of proficiency in tennis. After completed 20 years as a Member he / she is allowed to
upgrade to Life Member.
- Temporary Members : This is a short term membership for players on a brief sojourn in
Trivandrum and who would like to play tennis.
- Service Members : Exclusively for defense personnel working in Trivandrum.
- Student Members : Open to students with sound playing standard, evening hours only
and limited to a designated court.
- Morning Members : Open to tennis playing public limited to morning hours only and to
a designated court.
(B) Non-Playing Category
- Associate Members and Senior Associate Members : Any graduate person can apply for
this category of membership. After completed 20 years as an Associate Member he / she is
allowed to upgrade to Senior Associate Member.
- Corporate Members : Open to private or public limited companies (registered under
Indian Companies Act) for 25 years period which allows to nominees to enjoy all rights and
permission open to a full member.